Tuition & Fees
2018-2019 Tuition Cost
The 2018-2019 inaugural year promises to be an incredible experience at Glacier Bible College. The total cost of the year program is $12,000. This includes tuition, meals and housing. In addition to the high-quality biblical instruction, we have planned a number of outdoor activities and off-campus academic field trips. These events allow students the opportunity to enjoy the exceptional beauty of the Flathead Valley and Glacier National Park, as well as other National Parks and Monuments in the West.
Application Fee: $50
(one time, non-refundable)
Tuition: $12,000 *a 3% percent transaction fee is incurred when paying with debit or a credit card.
(Cost includes field trips but excludes books)
- August 25 - $7,000 - At registration in the fall
- November 16 - $2,000 - Prior to Thanksgiving break
- January 7 - $3,000 - Prior to first class of second semester
The meal plan is included in the overall cost and includes 3 meals a day except Sunday evenings meal.
- Students will be required to buy books for each class.
- Extra spending money may be used for vehicle fuel, personal toiletries, meals out, skiing, etc.